Founded in 2013, a registered non-profit that offers:
* Peer Support Groups for those affected by BFRBs across Canada
* Participate in mental health conferences and promote awareness about BFRBs
* Community Engagement
* Advocates for accessible/affordable mental health care for all
* Educates Canadian doctors/ medical professionals and encourage them to learn about BFRBs and how to treat them.
* Practical information and resources, including information about BFRB friendly hairdressers in your area.
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English
Area Served: Canada