Looking for information about mental health, and where to find help?
eMentalHealth.ca provides the following:
- Where to find Mental Health Help via our directory of mental health services and organizations. Our directory is Ontario focused, but does have listings throughout Canada.
- Info Sheets: Information about a variety of mental health conditions and topics.
- Screening Tools: Find out if you or a loved one has a mental health concern with our free, online screening tools.
- Events Calendar: Information about mental health events in your area.
- News Feed: Information about the latest mental health news.
- Research directory: Information about research studies in your area.
Who We Are
eMentalHealth.ca is a non-profit initiative of the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) dedicated to improving the mental health of children, youth and families.
Interested in helping us maintain our eMentalHealth.ca Resource Directory in your community?
Business card PDF | English | French
One pager description | English One Pager | French One Pager
History and Timeline
- eMentalHealth.ca was co-founded by Michael Cheng, Child and Family Psychiatrist at CHEO and Amy Martin, Clinician at Crossroads Children's Centre
- Special thanks to the City of Ottawa and Community Foundation Ottawa for seed funding
- eMentalHealth.ca was an initiative of the Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health.
- Special thanks to the Ontario Centre of Excellence for its generous support over the years
- eMentalHealth.ca returns to the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) as an initiative to benefit children, youth and families with mental health needs in Eastern Ontario and beyond
- Evaluation of eMentalHealth.ca published in the Journal of Internet Medical Research.
Special thanks to the generosity of all the volunteers who have contributed to the site (alphabetically), which have included:
- Mary Velez
- Sarina Aarenau.
- Michele A.
- Alex Birk-Urovitz
- Monika Dugas
- Sarah Ghabrial
- Colombe Lalonde-Jones
- Kevin Polesello
- Rebeca S.
- Denise St-Jean
- Grace W.
- And many others...