Provides housing and support services to people living with serious mental illness.
Housing options include:
* Salus Shared Living - large, modern houses in Ottawa communities which offer supported shared living for adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
* Salus Apartments - our Salus owned buildings offer independent living environments with individual and community support for adults with serious mental illness.
* Salus Partner Housing - apartments owned by other housing providers and offering independent living environments with community support for adults who have a severe and persistent mental illness.
Mental health support services include:
* Case Management Services
* Community Development Services
* Transitional Rehabilitation Programs
* Occupational Therapy Services
* Recreation and Wellness Services
Ages served: 16 years and up
Languages served: English, French
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton